Jaypee Greens after presenting numerous residential solutions for people with different budgets has now come up with Moon Court Apartments .This is one of the premium living spaces created by the group to provide 2/3 BHK apartments in Greater Noida. Located amidst the acres of landscaped gardens, these residences can be availed in the sizes that include 1295-1820 sq. ft. The luxury apartments in Moon Court
are available with world-class amenities that will ensure you with the pleasure of living at a dream destination. Each and every factor associated with Moon Court apartments is ultimate in its own way. The theme of these residences has made it one of the most opted ones. The view of 60 acre nature reserve park and golf course also add to the value of these 2/3 BHK apartments in Greater Noida .
The residents of these apartments enjoy the ultimate luxuries along with the facilities ensuring complete convenience. People residing in Jaypee Moon Court will be available with numerous entertainment and recreation options. Apart from this, many reputed schools, medical facilities and shopping complexes are accessible for the residents of these residences crafted by Jaypee Greens.
• Earthquake resistant structures
• Security surveillance
• State of the art infrastructure
• World-class interiors
• Sports complex with different facilities
• Recreation facilities like Gymnasium and Swimming Pool
• 18 hole Golf Course designed by Greg Norman
• Social club with ultra-modern amenities
• Views of 60 acre Nature Reserve with beautiful lake spread over approx. 7.6 acres
One reserved car parking space
compulsory with 2BHK & 3 BHK
1. First car park @ Rs 3.00 Lac.
2. Subsequent parking spaces @ Rs 3.00 Lac.
Rs. 75.00 psf
Preferential Location Charges
5th floor to 10th floor @ Rs. 50/sq ft
11th floor and above @ Rs. 100/sq ft
1. The rates are for the indicated Super area and are inclusive of lease rent and first transfer charges for transfer by the Company in favour of the Allottee.
2. The Preferential Location Charges (PLC), wherever applicable shall be charged extra.
3. Additional amounts towards Stamp Duty, Registration Charges, etc., shall be payable by the Allottee at the time of offer of possession.
4. Maintenance charges as per maintenance agreement shall be payable by the allottee separately.
5. Areas are indicative only.
6. Exact super area of Apartment shall be calculated at the time of handing of possession of property as constructed. Increased / decreased area shall be charged proportionately as per the sale price.
7. The super area means the covered area of the demised premises inclusive of the area under the periphery walls, area under columns and walls within the demised premises, half of the area of the
wall common with the other premises adjoining the demised premises, cupboards, plumbing shafts of the demised premises, total area of the balconies, 50% of the terrace area, and proportionate share
of the common areas like common lobbies, lifts, staircases, machine room, mumty, electric sub station and other services and other common areas etc. The total extent of common areas may vary
between 15% to 20% of the chargeable super area.
8. The other terms and conditions shall be as per the Application Form, Standard Terms and Conditions and the Allotment Letter of the Company.
9. The prices are subject to revision / withdrawal at any time without notice at the sole discretion of the Company.
10. Privilege Membership of Social Club is subject to terms & conditions as may be laid down by the
(A) CONSTRUCTION LINKED:
Payment Due On
% of Basic Sales Price
On or before 3 months of the Application
On Commencement of Foundation
+ IDC Charges
On laying of upper basement slab
On laying of 3rd floor Roof Slab
On laying of 7th floor Roof Slab
On laying of 9th floor Roof Slab
On laying of 12th floor Roof Slab
On laying of top floor Roof Slab
On completion of internal plaster & flooring within the Apartment