Jaypee Greens after presenting premium residential and commercial projects in Delhi & NCR is now coming up with Kensington Park Plots in Agra. The Group is ready to present its new project Kensington Park Plots Agra that can be availed in the sizes including 153, 209, 239, 299, 358, 400 and 500 sq. yd. After creating a large number of living spaces at different locations, Jaypee is now entering Agra to change the complete picture of the area. These plots in Kensington Park Agra located in the heart of Agra are perfect for creating residences that breathe. People opting for this upcoming project Wish Town Agra will be ensured with all the facilities essential to spend a modern-day lifestyle. All the factors associated with these plots in wish town Agra directly relate to the complete convenience of the residents.
With this project, Jaypee Greens is creating an integrated township on the intersection of NH-2 and Yamuna Expressway. The location of Kensington Park Wish Town Agra will impart a lifestyle, which is hard to witness at any other location in the area. All the major hubs of the city fall in the close vicinity of these plots else than the availability of acres of landscaped gardens in the surroundings. Perfect to experience a peaceful and luxurious life, the plots by Jaypee Greens Kensington Park will ensure you with the options to create a dream home. With the concept of creating a high-tech city, Jaypee Greens is presenting plots at a location where life is too easy to live. All the facilities including round the clock power & water backup, security provisions and entertainment options will be ensured to the people opting to own Wish town plots Agra .
Musical Event Park
Adjoining Reserved Forest
Sector Retail and Shopping Malls
Well Being & Sensory Garden
1000 Bed Multispecialty Hospital cum Medical College
Mini Golf Miniature India
IDC+ ESSC+Social Club Charges + IFMD+Maintenance advance + One time Lease rent charges
1) Installments under S.No.3 to 8 may run concurrently with those under S. No. 1 to 2 based on the physical progress of Work at site.
2) The demand letter for installments at S.No. 3 to 8 shall be sent in advance providing for payment period of up to 15 days.
B. Down payment plan
Payment Due on
Percentage of BSP
Other applicable charges
On Booking along with application form
On or before 30 days of the issuance of PAL
90% of BSP(less booking amount*)
On offer of possession
10% of BSP
IDC + ESSC + Social Club charges + IFMD + Maintenance advance + One time lease rent charges
Down payment discount shall be up to 5% of BSP, based on the stage of construction at the time of issuance of PAL
1) Maintenance charges / deposits shall be payable by the allottee in addition to consideration as follows:-
a. The one time Interest Free Maintenance Deposit @ Rs. 600 per sqyd. shall be payable upon the offer of possession of the premises to the allottee.
b. Maintenance charges for the first year shall be payable in advance upon the offer of possession @ Rs. 20 per sq. yd per month.
2) Areas are indicative only.
3) All plans and layouts are subject to change.
4) Increased/decreased area shall be charged proportionately as per the allotment terms
5) The other terms and conditions shall be as per the Application Form, Standard Terms and Conditions and the Provisional Allotment letter of the company.
6) The prices are subject to revision / withdrawal at any time without notice at the sole discretion of the company.
7) The actual maintenance charges shall be based upon the actual cost incurred by the concerned maintenance agency.
8) Government taxes as applicable from time to time shall be payable by the allottee are extra.
9) Administrative Charges for the first transfer of Provisional allotment would be free. The transfer shall be allowed only after issuance of Provisional Allotment Letter and after payment of atleast 30% of BSP. The administrative charges for subsequent transfers are currently fixed at Rs. 1000 per sq yd. However these rates are subject to review/change every year. 10) Schedule of acceptance of application form 3-6-2012 to 6-6-2012, time 9:30a.m to 6:00 p.m.