Apartments In Delhi NCR  
Call Us : +91-9354224899
RERA NO: UPRERAAGT15006


Noida  
Greater Noida  
Gurgaon  
NH 24  
Yamuna Expressway  
 
 
  City *
  Budget
  Bedroom *
   
 

(For Plots) 1 sq.yd. = 9 sq.ft.
 

Villa Expanza, Yamuna Expressway

 
Description
  Print Mail to Friend e-brochure
 
Jaypee greens-Villa expanza-Yamuna expressway Villa Expanza.
Jaypee greens-Villa expanza-Yamuna expressway
Jaypee greens-Villa expanza-Yamuna expresswayClick To Enlarge View

 
Thanking For showing your interest in Jaypee Greens - Villa Expanza - Yamuna Expressway
NRI Services
Buying with Sumangalam
Selling with Sumangalam

Jaypee Villa Expanza

Jaypee Villa Expanza is the avenue for independent living, located in the Sports City, Yamuna Expressway. Jaypee Greens has come up with distinguished features for modern living in this residential project Villa Expanza on Yamuna Expressway. The project offers independent villas as the best available opportunity to have the real tastes of life. At Villa Expanza, Jaypee has come up with an exceptional concept of expandable homes. These independent homes are conceptualized to be expanded as per the resident’s needs and desires. These villas are designed to grow with the growing needs of life. Jaypee is offering 25% built up area in these villas whereas the rest 75% area can be developed as per the buyer’s will. The residents can also expand these villas upto 2 floors.

At Villa Expanza Sports City, Jaypee seeks to match the requirements of those, who wish to plan their living their own way. By choosing these homes in Sports City, the buyers can head for a life that assures the openness of greens and community features for people of all ages. The residents at Villa Expanza Yamuna Expressway will also have the F1 track and an International Standard Cricket Stadium nearby. Apart from this, the residents will have shopping hubs, recreation centers and health facilities available within the township. Apart from this, the project also serves well in terms of connectivity as the major link of Noida and Yamuna Expressway are easily accessible.

Project Highlights: Villa Expanza Yamuna Expressway

• Expandable Villas in Jaypee Sports City
• Uninterrupted views of long greens
• Villas located close to F1 Track
• Club House, Swimming Pool, Gym, Spa
• Exclusive Sports Features for people of all ages
• Round the clock security surveillance and 24*7 water & power supply
• Health facilities and educational institutions
• Shopping Hubs available nearby

 
Type Size INR Floor Plan
Villa 140 Sq.Mt. 6,585,000 View Plan

Villa 167 Sq.Mt. 8,990,000 View Plan

Villa 200 Sq.Mt. 10,310,000 View Plan

 
Plan
Jaypee greens-Villa expanza-Yamuna expressway-Location Map
Location Map Jaypee greens-Villa expanza-Yamuna expressway-Location Map
Jaypee greens-Villa expanza-Yamuna expressway-Layout Plan
Layout Plan Jaypee greens-Villa expanza-Yamuna expressway-Layout Plan
 
 
 
 
 
Similar Properties in Yamuna Expressway Other Properties from Jaypee Greens
» Jaypee Greens - Square East (Commercial)

 

» Jaypee Greens - Moon Court Apartment - Greater Noida
» Jaypee Greens - Pavilion Court - Noida
» Jaypee Greens - The Imperial Court - Noida
» Jaypee Greens - Pavilion Heights 1, 2, & 3 - Noida
» Jaypee Greens - Pavilion Heights 4 - Noida
 
See all Jaypee Greens Projects
 
 
 
 
Corporate Links  
Home Area Conversion Calculator
About Us Draft of Legal Documentation
Retail Services Maps
Investment Management Careers
NRI Services Contact Us
Serviced Apartments Customer Care
Resale Buying With Us
Property Rates Our Blog
NRI Section Site Map
EMI Calculator Privacy Policy
Builders    
Amrapali Group Experion Puri Constructions
ATS Ganpati RG
Anant Raj Estate Great Value Saha Groupe
Assotech Gulshan Homz Sobha
Bestech Imperia Spire world
Bhasin Group Jaypee Greens Sunworld
Bptp JM Supertech
Eldeco Logix The 3c Company
Emaar Mgf Nimbus Today
ETT Orris Unitech
Exotica Paras Unnati Fortune Group
Vardhman Wave Inc  
Property in India
Property in Noida
Property in Greater Noida
Property in Yamuna Expressway
Property in Noida Extension
Flats In Noida
Real Estate Noida
Property in Gurgaon
Property in Agra

Disclaimer

Sumangalampropmart.com shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the customers are requested to independently validate the information from the respective developers before making their decisions related to properties displayed here. Sumangalampropmart.com, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost / expenses / losses incurred, by you

 
DMCA.com
Copyright 2018 - 2019. Sumangalam Propmart Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved